Meet the Doctor
Dr. Aaron Stern D.C., A.M.I.T, C.C.E.P, C.S.C.S.
Dr. Stern has been practicing for over 12 years since graduating from Western States College of Chiropractic and getting his license to practice in Idaho. Dr. Aaron Stern is a Chiropractor practicing in Ketchum, ID. Dr. Stern specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Stern seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine. His hobbies include playing with his kids, cycling, and snowboarding.
- D.C. - Western States Chiropractic College
- B.A. - Human Development and Performance, University of Oregon
- 1990's to 2009: Fitness trainer/consultant, Sun Valley, Idaho
- 2009 to present: Chiropractor, Ketchum Chiropractic
Licensures & Certifications
- Nationally Board Certified Chiropractor
- Idaho State Chiropractic Liscense
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, N.S.C.A.
- Graston Certified Provider
- Kinesiotape Certified Practitioner
- Certified Trigenist
Memberships & Associations
- Idaho Association of Chiropractic Physicians
- American Chiropractic Association
- Kinesiotape Association of America
- National Strength and Conditioning Association